Curbside & Telehealth Services Available
Confined to your home, but questions on hearing?
In response to COVID-19, we are making efforts to follow recommended state and world health guidelines.
To help practice social distancing, we are proud to offer telehealth appointments and curbside pick up and drop off for hearing device repairs.
For curbside assistance, please follow these steps:
- Inform our office you’re on the way.
- Call our office at (303) 988-7299 to let us know of your arrival.
- One of our team members will collect your device from you in the parking lot.
- Repair is conducted in house if possible.
- We return the device to you in your vehicle as quickly as possible!
If you need hearing device supplies, please follow the same steps as above or call us for complimentary, no cost mailing of batteries, wax filters, etc.
To schedule a telehealth appointment, simply:
- Call our office to schedule the appointment.
- Provide your email address for access to Zoom, our remote care service.
- Login to Zoom at your scheduled appointment time using the credentials in the email.
- Enjoy exceptional hearing health from the safety of your home!
Thank you for your patience as we navigate these unique circumstances.